Sunday, February 06, 2011

Engagement and Marriage

My friends and I went out for a lil party last night. After hours of partying we've decided to have coffee in the area and talked about fun stuff til we talked about serious stuff - engagement and marriage. Two of them are married, so we had it over coffee. I was surprised how they thought about it differently.

So, I know not all people are the marrying type, but when it comes to marriage... it's just a case to case situation. I just wonder what were other people's take on long engagements. Like long engagements between you and your partner. Is length a must within a year?

For me, engagement and marriage is almost equal... at least that's the way I see it. Like, when you feel like something is right, then it is time. Though I could not see myself getting married anytime soon, but whether you agree to me or not.. engagement and getting married is every girl's dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment