Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Mid-Year Update

Oh wow it's June already! Well, I am being a very busy girl and I barely update this blog. I know I've mentioned from my previous post that I will be updating often, but I guess being too busy makes me forget to update. *sigh*

But anyway, I'm here now and I just want to say that I'm pretty damn good about life today. Hec and I have were in Manila this weekend to met with his mom, so we talked about our plans, shared ideas and I'm glad she (his mom) was supportive and gave us a pretty good advice.

There are so many things to do this month of June, and I hope our plans won't be rescheduled again (as it has been postponed a times now). Also, our anniversary is coming up! I don't have plans yet, but there are little things on my mind though, so we'll see.

So far, that's the update. I just need to continue with my work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment