Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Instagram's New Policy + How to Delete Your Account, Export and Download Your Photos


On December 17 Instagram announced some changes on their Privacy and Terms of Service. This is not a good news to all Instagramers, so many users have reacted to this new policy.

Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos commercially without letting you know and without paying you. Starting January 16, 2013, Instagram can use your photos in Ads.

It's also hard for me to stop using the service. But right now, I have stopped posting pictures to Instagram. I haven't deleted my Instagram account yet..but I might before they could own rights to my (not really good) photos for marketing use.

If you want to delete your Instagram account, here's how: http://help.instagram.com/customer/portal/articles/95760

But first you'll want to download your entire photos via Instaport.


No comments:

Post a Comment