Saturday, September 29, 2007

T.G.I.S.... Not!

When it rains, it pours. Haha brilliant. Yes kiddos it's raining again.. really hard. Flood around downtown. Sweet city. And hello to Mayor Trenas. haha. For the last week or so, the weather has been manic depressive. great billowing black clouds roll in, cry their hearts out for an hour, and then quietly recede to let calm, blue sky, placid and soft, watch the world below. Oftentimes the sun shines bright and high at noon, while clouds lay in wait around all the edges of the horizon. It looks like a beautiful day, but wait, just you wait, it says.

I'm tired from last night's work..but I still couldn't sleep. and this freakin' laptop always died on me.. it would hang and or it would just reset by itself. Strange. but I like it.. it's HP Pavillion dv6500t series with cam and mic built in. It looks classy and has a glossy finish...nothin' special..only that it has the highest speed wireless connectivity (I believe). It's been here for 9 months now. So what do you expect? hehe. Ok enough.

Ok, I've mentioned from my previous entry that I will be updating by next week..but here I am hehe. Well.. there's nothing much to update about.. I just feel like talking (write or type or whatever you call it). Nothin' much to write about.. I'm kinda bored..especially when it's raining..ugh. It makes me miss my boyfriend so much. But, he called around 11 am. So that made me feel better.. he was at the airport to pick up her sister. He was so sweet on the phone hehe.. and was making "pa-lambing" like a baby.. teasing of something that he knows I don't wanna hear.. and usually I would bitch/swear at him for teasing and he would say "your mouth!" in a loud voice. lol. So silly.

Anyway, I got tagged by Rosemarie.
Instruction: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So here's mine:
  1. I would love to be a travel writer and live out of a suitcase.
  2. I can't cook to save my life.
  3. I love watching horror flicks, cover my eyes and miss the best part. But most of the time, I would cover up my ears so that I won't hear people around me screaming coz I'd do the same. lol.
  4. I am shy. Especially when meeting new people. If you talk to me, I will talk to you, but never that I will open up for a conversation.
  5. Sometimes I am incredibly entertained by those pro-eating disorder websites.
  6. Sometimes i need to be insane to be sane.
So now I tag Hec, Lutz, Raymund, Pepe, Magiting, and Mantis.

That's it for now. If the it won't rain tonight.. then I will be going out. That means parteeeee and more booze!! :D... I better get some sleep. Wake me up when September Ends.





No comments:

Post a Comment