Thursday, October 25, 2007

List of 7

I got tagged by Eds. Sorry if it took me awhile to post this. :D

THE RULES - List of 7

* each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog
* People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well
* At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

Here's mine:
  1. I love to sleep, sleep and sleep
  2. I can't cook to save my life. And I love to eat but I hate gaining weight.
  3. I can't swim. Hehe. But I'm a diver. Does that makes sense? hehe.
  4. I'm inlove.
  5. I'm a bitch when provoked
  6. I'm flat broke. Just keep those donations coming. haha. joke
  7. I'm prettier and smarter than you. waaaahh :p. So if I can hack a one big site.. you think I can't hack yours? But don't sweat if I visit your site often ;)
Lol. I'm sleepy..so I'm kinda not in the mood for this tag. eheh. I'm not tagging anyone, just grab this tag from here if you like. Hehe.

I'm all smiles.. something wonderful had happened earlier. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Tag me! Tag me! I wanna be next!

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrytie.. just grab the tag Marcus :)

    ReplyDelete