Tuesday, November 27, 2007

For I Am Plagued

I have colds and it's awful. I got this headache, runny nose and dry cough this morning.. then add nausea to the list. I was so tired when I lay down in bed, the amount of mucus that accumulates causes all airways to become blocked and thus forth sleep just isn't happening. It is possible for the plague to sweep over someone in one day. Apparently it is , I checked the bible. And we know that's all truths. I just sneezed five times in a row. God damn I must be one hell of a looker right now.

Do I look sick?


Ahh.. I'm still pretty. :)

1 comment:

  1. um...i don't think you look sick. i guess if you feel sick, but don't look sick, its all good.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here
    In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net
    & JasonScherrer.com

    ReplyDelete