Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Word "Whatever"

Don't piss me off because I'm already pissed off!

Lets talk about the word "whatever" shall we, this will be short and to the point. Now I'm not going to point fingers because well, if you know me I'm a repeat offender, BUT HOLY HELL when someone (insert name here) throws that word in my general direction, lets just say not only do I want to smash her head through a wall but I also want to put a fist!

The word whatever simply means in short "yeah whatever fuck off" if you disagree then please feel free to fill in other translations of this bullshit word

Simply click Comment under this blog.

And have at it kiddos.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i really hate the word "whatever" too, especially if it is used in a manner in which to blow me off, that really pisses me off. i share your hatred for the word as well babe.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here
    In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%.. I hate that frigging word, it has to be one of the most annoying words in the English language IMHO.

    -Tom
    USA

    ReplyDelete