Monday, November 26, 2007

Real Immature People Leaving Comments

I was just over on VampireFreaks (VF), where I've been a member since 2002. The page is very well done and is a great way to introduce people to VF. The site has improved now, the last time I checked, it looked so disorganized. I like how VF have to entice their members/visitors to check out the real deal. So kuddos to Jet!

So I decided to go through some of the new industrial Gothic songs/sets. I commented to some threads there and read comments to see what other members have to say. There were many sweet people who had nice things to say. Some comments were brief, while others were more descriptive. However, there were many rotten apples in the bunch. i'm not surprised by the level of maturity of some of the people leaving comments. There were a lot of rude comments such as, "He's a moron", "Stupid" and such. In one batch of comments, a feud erupted amongst some of the people and they were slinging mud with comments such as, "You suck d*ck," and "F*ck off!" Dang! But you know what.. there used to be nice mature people from that site, but now the site is crowded with tons kids. Hahaha.

So, I was reminded that it is unavoidable that you'd be getting harsh comments from immature people who visit your blogs, right? Wow. I forget how stupid some people can be and that, for many, their development was probably arrested at high school. Other people are just plain assholes and enjoy giving grief. I don't get some people... they would hate some sites, and yet they keep on coming back.

If you don't like the site you've stumbled upon, go somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment