Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Need To Focus

Let me tell you...spilling hot (just made) coffee all over your hand at work is NOT a very good idea. Ouchie-oh-wah-wah!

I've been thinking alot recently. That's hardly a new development, but i do. And I've got lots of conclusions.

I got some things to sort out and think on. But the things i've been wasting my energy on are not worth it really. And it's slightly heartbreaking. Knowing you have to completely turn everything on it's head to make things right.

So, that's it really. I'm giving up the emo. I have new things to concentrate on. Just have to learn HOW to concentrate on these things. It's harder than it looks. And i'm not wasting my time and energy anymore.

So... today is wednesday and i can't wait for the weekend. not like anything eventful is happening but friday is pay day so at least that means i can go shopping. But boo because I also got bills to pay.

2 comments:

  1. i am curious...what is an EMO?

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here
    In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net
    & JasonScherrer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emo.. short for emotional. It could also be a genre of punk music :D

    ReplyDelete