Saturday, December 01, 2007

Boracay Pics

Just woke up and here I am again sitting, checking my mails and updating. But what should I update with? I have nothing much to say since this crappy laptop has been dying on me 3 times in a row. Silly thing.

I couldn't find my pictures during my Baguio trip and so I thought I could find them at Flickr, but boo because they ain't there. I tried logging in to my photobucket and onetruemedia but they ain't there as well.

I've found these pictures from our Boracay trip back in June 2007. Some of the pics are in my computer at the office. I'll upload 'em up here as soon as I can. I couldn't find the one where I was in my red floral bikini. :D


I frequent Boracay every summer. It's über popular summer getaway. I wanna go there again, with Hec of course. Hmm.. I better talk to him about this and plan ahead for this trip. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment