Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Awesome Christmas

We all know that Christmas now is so hyped up and commercial he he he. The best thing is.. it's more for the giving and coming together to get awesome presents. I got new shirts, bling-blings, over sized shoes, guitar, underwears, 4 pillows, and mugs, and oh..how can I forget the 2008 Tanduay calendar that was given away from our Baranggay hahaha. Sweeeeettt!! I also got some other pretty awesome gift like a new trendy Taz bed cover and pillow cases. Also, it was my Mom's birthday, it was all fun, but boo because the power died on us around 8pm. It was hectic! I had so much running around to do and spent way too much money. I'm glad its over! Christmas was a pretty much a success for me, which is unusual to say the least.

God, I ate a lot I feel like a whale!

So here are the pics from the company's Christmas Party, December 22, 2007, on the rooftop. Woo-hoo. Sweet, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment