Sunday, January 06, 2008

On the Brighter Side Of Things

I have the music in my head set so loud that I can't hear anything. Blocking the world out and meditating has become harder lately.

Last night, I was not able to party. Hectril didn't want me to go out. He was still at the reception of his cousin's wedding. We were just texting until I finally fell asleep. And when I woke up around 4am, I have unread messages from him in my cellphone. Darnit.

So...some of the people close to me know that I've actually been troubled lately by the fact that I was needing answers. At times he'll ask me a question but not seeking the answer on his own or not ask me because I too become very emotional and because I must NOT know what I'm talking about. But in our relationship, we have complete and absolute trust. Well, let me tell you, when he was at the wedding of his cousin yesterday, he texted me right away that he just had a picture taken with his ex and the kids... blah blah blah. And I'm glad he never missed telling me things that I should know-- during the Xmas vacation..at Carles.. all.. I know it all because he is telling me. :)

I'm very sure about my feelings and where I want this to go.

And work is ok. And tomorrow I'm having a new working schedule. That's 12noon-9pm. Aww.. I will be missing lots of things during the day... like meeting Hec after his work.. going to the gym with him every Monday and Wednesday. Doomed? But having a day on Sunday is worse! Oh how I hate Sundays .I just feel trapped. I'm stuck in the house..sleeping..because I need that..but it sucks...lol.. and watching tv, playing the guitar, talking on the phone..its just not enough to fill up my day.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm feeling better. ;) I'm grateful I have friends who are there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment