Monday, January 07, 2008

Toothache

I have a massive toothache! And I'm scared to see the dentist. The last time I visited my dentist was in January 2006. It's been a year! I had 3 extractions and from that I got traumatized! I almost fainted the second week I came back to the dentist..she tried to pull out my tooth and that really was so painful. 3 1/2 syringe of anesthesia was injected but the pain was still there. I had no choice but to let her pull it out or I will suffer for a week or so. I don't want to go the dentist again. Nah-ah.

Toothaches really make people grumpy... Awww. This is killing me.


Do the Dew!

1 comment:

  1. I got traumatised having extractions as a child and i am 48 now. I went for a check up and the dentist told me that he was going to yank out one of my biggest teeth at the top. I was so petrified it wasn't true. I plucked up the courage to ask him which one (biggest upper left molar and he completed his answer by saying that he was going to 'yank out' the corresponding lower molar too. I was paralysed with fear and wanted to get out of the chair and run away but cos I couldn't move decided to run after he had done the first one. He started to loosen the upper one and the lower at the same time so I lost two teeth with non prior warning whatsoever. Worse still after they were already out he showed me the cavities and told me that I could have kept them but it would have involved a lot of work. I would have prefered the fillings or whatever and I have never recovered to this day.

    ReplyDelete