Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random Sheet

So yesterday, I couldn't breath. Like something is pushing on my chest. And ecg will be tomorrow. So.. if I die.. I love you all.

COFFEE!
I have been deprived of coffee for a couple of days. If anyone can sympathize, then you know where I'm coming from.

FRIENDSTER!
You may think I'm just blatantly rude, but honestly, I just don't always have time to respond to people or to accept your request. and like usual, I really don't care if you "hate" me for it. beyond my control. Friend request or friend invite is still on auto decline.

DIET!
Yes I'm on diet! I hate those days when you wake up feeling like a fat a$. I've been having too many of those days lately. And that just automatically makes me want to eat more and move even less than I already do.

DRINKING!
I'm back to my drinking habit again. I have been a drunken mess lately, I'll admit. I know it's no good, so I will minimize drinking, but never stop.

RELATIONSHIP!
Relationships are like roller coasters with all the ups and downs and twists and turns. It takes work. A lot of it sometimes. This ride only has two people on it. And I don't need anyone telling either of us to get off the ride. Please kindly mind your own business and stop talking sh*t, especially when you don't know the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment