Friday, January 18, 2008

Friend Requests and Random Messages

I posted something like this from my previous entries, but some people are just repeat offenders!

FRIENDSTER
I'm going to deny all the friend requests sitting in my Friendster waiting for approval. If i actually know any of you feel free to tell me, but i don't recognize anyone. So. Deny. And I don't really care if you will hate me for it.

YAHOO MESSENGER
Beyond my control I always hit auto decline if I don't know you. This happens most of the time.

BLOGGER
One guy have visited this blog..so I got yet another message from this guy. he has sent 4 so far by hitting the comment button which can be found at the bottom of each post. since I'm the owner of this blog, I have the power not to publish it. I have not replied to a single one. because I'm not interested. in the latest, he says he would like to boo me. Because i suck for not writing back to him. He's so stupid.

I'm probably bringing this on myself simply by having profiles anywhere on the internet...and by 'it' I mean random messages from random dudes wanting dates. But I don't look for dates through the internet. For me, that's really a desperate move.

This rules (my rules) applies to any of my accounts that can be found on the internet. And as the owner of my accounts, I can do whatever I want just to deny your requests or to reply to any of your posts or emails.

So.. with this, the Administrator (Me) is god. I can grant or deny permissions, make your life a sunny walk in the park or a miserable road of net flagellation. Omnipotence and omniscience have its advantages and should happen to find myself enjoying to be the admin. So if you are in my place, you'll know how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment