Friday, January 18, 2008

Color Me Flattered

I've already started. Mostly the changes that need to happen are with me though. i wrote something about this before but i think it's a wee bit too personal for this, but basically, I miss the way I used to be. Before i stopped trusting other people...before life got to me. so now.. I'm starting to trust people again. And i'm too young (am I? hahah) for life to have gotten to me. So it's probably my fault. I'm just so happy to see some changes. It's so flattering.

Speaking of being young.. well..of course I'm no longer a teen.. But I just got an invitation from Angela to be a part of her 18 candles.. hahaha. Isn't she sweet? Making me feel like an 18 year old girl again. Her debut party will on the 11th of February. So I still have time to look for a nice cocktail dress. don't you think I'm too old for this? Tee-hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment