Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello 2008!

Hello people of 2008!

We went to our old house (Mom's), and had a get-together party with our family and relatives. My awesome nieces, nephews and cousins were almost complete. It was fantastic. I spent it with awesome people. Good Beer. Good music. We danced all night! Our neighborhood had a sweet party music outside - so everyone was there- good times had by all. So, the New Year's eve was a blast.. my cousin and I took the videos of welcoming the year 2008. The fireworks were soooo amazing, and believe it or not, my Uncle spent more or less Php75,000 just for the firecrackers/fireworks. No pictures, only vidoes...I'll try to post the videos as soon as I can.

However, the first day of 2008 was a bit short for me... I was nursing my almighty hangover!

2008 is the year of a much needed change. Which means.. I'm gonna flame all the morons that gets on my way. Kidding. :D

Also, I will apply some changes on my blog.. if I can find time.

No comments:

Post a Comment