Friday, March 14, 2008

A Lil Fact About Moi

Got this tag from Eds!

I AM… better at this than you. :p

I WANT… to be 18 forever.

I HAVE… so many things piling up in my head.

I WISH… for world peace. hehehe.

I HATE… people who are heartless and inconsiderate of other's feelings .

I FEAR… death

I SEARCH… for answers at times

I WONDER… if you're reading this post.

I REGRET… quite a few things.

I LOVE… Hectril!

I ALWAYS… forget to tell some people that I love them and how much they mean to me.

I AM NOT… at my worst.

I DANCE… if I like the music

I SING… only in the bathroom. :p

I CRY… for little things; when things are messed up; if i feel like the world hates me.

I WRITE… in english. About stuffs that I can think of.

I WON… the drama queen award.. grand slam!

I AM CONFUSED… why it is difficult to live within the system with hands totally untainted.

I NEED… more sleep adjustment.

I SHOULD… be fully aware of what is going on around me.

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… set my alarm clock because I'm always late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment