Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Birthday is Coming Up

I got a couple of awesome birthday cards.. one from Pamela and Michelle and it was rad- thanks! My birthday is coming up REALLY soon. I'll be 28 on the 19th. Awww.. i feel like an old lady. Anyways, I'm planning of going back to Boracay by the end of the month to celebrate my birthday there, and Hec is coming with me of course. This has been our plan since last month. I just hope things will go according to plan.

Also, my boss is planning to have our 2nd team building in Boracay as well, and that's on the 29th.

Whew. What an interesting month. One of the most complex, and intriguing times of my life. I don't think I've ever really been this rushed, busy and in and out of everything, in such a short time span.

And also thank you so much for those of you who left early greetings and comments on my Friendster.

No comments:

Post a Comment