Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time is Changing for the Better

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day." I've been listening to older stuff lately. Anyway, this is what I'm listening to right now.

I'm still alive despite the world's best efforts to kill me. I worked all night long every night, - listening and arguing to people. Well, wasn't that just a joy! I despise dealing with rude people over the phone and in real life, however, I find it as a challenge.

Right now it's getting light outside. Someday, I am going to have to do something about this horrible insomnia that I have today. I can't sleep, unless of course I have something really important to do within the day and then I'll sleep right through it! It's just the way the world works when I'm around.

So, this will be a quick update. I don't intentionally blog about this because I don't want to think that Hectril is moving out of Iloilo City, and will be working in Baguio. I'd be a sad bunny, knowing that he's leaving and be working there for good. It would be really weird and new being here alone..without him. but I know there's a purpose, and we are tested my major challenges in life. I know he is making the right decision, he also wants to try different things, and to re-assess stuffs in his life as well. I love him, and i support him either way.

So for the past weeks, we have been spending a good quality time together. We had been going out, and went to party places. And on Saturday, we spent the whole day together (that includes the list of things that you can think of *grin*), we had nice talks.. and discussed everything that was on our minds. and we went to church on Sunday. That would be our last weekend together since he will be leaving on September 26th.

September 22nd, I picked him up from his work. It was raining that day. I was surprised when he gave me a ring, with 19 diamonds around it! It's lovely! And i just can't stop staring at it on my finger he he he. I flaunt it with my friends at work. I am really a "show-off" and such! Oh by the way, today is our 15th month of being together. Our love story doesn't just end right here. :)

Question:
Why do you think he gave me a ring?

It's for us to know, and for you to find out. I don't want to say more about it because this may seem rash to someone hehehe!


That's it for the update. i gotta go to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment