Monday, December 22, 2008

Holidays 2008

Last night was our company's Christmas Party at Hotel del Rio. Elements were the theme of the party, so we have to be in our best elements. There are 6 teams under our Operations Manager's (there are 8 Operations Managers on the site) cluster. Our team's element is Air, so we had to dress up in white. I have decided to be in my favorite jeans. At first, I was on my white doll dress.. I changed it because i think the dress is too short that when I bend down, my ass would show up hehehe. So i have decided to just wear my jeans and I was comfortable with it! And I was not alone anyway, lol.

The company's budget for the party was P500,000. So that's like $10,500. There were a lot of prizes and surprises that were given away. Like, iPods, Sony PSP, Laptop, Computer showcase, appliances, and a lot lot more. Unfortunately, I didn't win any of those prizes hehehe. But that's ok.. at least I had so much fun!

This is just a quick update, because I still have a hangover, and I will go back to sleep after this update. So i will leave you with these photos taken by my old camera phone.



I'll just grab some mre photos from my manager and team. :)

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment