Friday, January 30, 2009

Reaching My Goals

I'm not really a true believer of horoscope, but this one caught my attention when I was browsing my Friendster.

The Bottom Line

You can reach your goals, but it might take a bit longer than you had anticipated.


In Detail

On days like today, you should only feel comfortable counting on yourself for support. It's not that getting other people's encouragement will be impossible, it's just that they are awfully busy working on their own stuff. You're not likely to find anyone willing to stop what they are doing to lend you a hand. But no worries -- you can continue on this path alone, and you can reach your goals. It just might take a little longer. And in the end, you'll be smarter for it.

***

Just after my shift at work, one of our managers called in for a meeting on each teams. It is again about the new memorandum that shocked the 1,500 employees in the whole site. So I think I'm just going to do what I can do to help myself and my team.

Anyways, I cannot tell you the details, all I can say is that it is really very alarming. As a frontliner, it is my job to make visual audits, to do the multi-tasking, and most especially... make good judgments on each and every decisions I make. I am a problem solver. Everyday, I get to speak with more or less 80 people telling me about their problems and issues, and I have to resolve that right away. Basically, my work requires a decision. It is always the "do it right here, right now" from clients and customers. Stressful, isn't it? So.. I think my horoscope tells me to hang in there... and trust only myself. because no one could help me but myself only. And if i will hold on to that, I would be able to reach my goals. I think I'm quite near my goal. So, hello Canada? :p



No comments:

Post a Comment