Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Blogging Absence

Oh wow, I'm kinda overdue for an update. I was really frenzied with work lately, plus my monitor at home was not working. My mom had it repaired, and it's working fine now. but then again I have decided to purchase a new LCD monitor. I'm still waiting for the laptop from my sister. I really missed a lot on the internet: i had pending tasks (some got expired already), tons of emails, updates, and more. pphhbbt!

So... How was your weekend? Mine was awesome. I was in festive mood since last week because it was Dinagyang season! Iloilo's Dinagyang is the festival capital of the Philippines. There were parties everywhere, fireworks displays at SM City parking lot, food fest after another, people with big names in the movie and music industry hyping everything. Hah!

[edited to add the pictures]
Saturday: before watching the fireworks, me and my gay friend Ruzz had dinner at Sbarro.





I thought those pizzas would do it for the night.. but I ordered rice, beer, and grilled chicken at the Capitol. The food festival was crazy! Woot!



This photo was taken during the fireworks display hehehe sorry guys, I was not able to take photos or videos of the fireworks, hehehe loser.


Then we met Hannah in the area. (the photo is really blurry..ugh.. Ruzz and his camera is really gay).


Sunday: I had another pizza session with Ruzz and had this photo taken with a Greenwich crew, lol!


We went back to the Capitol, because I thought the crowd was really cool. My team was there too, but they left early. We had to stay to enjoy the good music and free beer! :p




And Earl was there too.


Check out the Dinagyang photos from Mawe's Adobo and Byahilo.

So. there you have it. That was my interesting update. I could talk about today, but that would probably bore most of you. I'm outta here. I'm gonna try cooking dinner tonight. eek. I hope i’ll do good. My father is not around, so nobody is gonna cook for us. (Fact: my father is a good cook). Mom doesn’t even know how to cook, so i will just try. Yikes. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment