Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pizza Delivery - FAIL!

I spent the Valentine's Day with my family here at home. I ordered two boxes of Shakey's Pizza for our dinner around 6pm, it got delivered around 8pm. So, I called them and complained about it. they sent us another box of pizza for free - thank you! But I am still disappointed.

Don't you hate that? When you wait forever for something and build it up in your head then you get it, pay way too much. That took two hours to get me. Then sat down, and take a big bite, and it's NOWHERE near as good as I thought it would be. I never liked Shakey's, it's actually not very good at all. I wanted to only pretend that it tastes good because I was hungry and I want to believe it was worth the time and money. Yellow Cab and Greenwich are not available for deliveries today since it's Valentine's day. Ugh.




And that was the highlight of my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment