Sunday, July 12, 2009

BF Being Away

I just hate to feel a little bit sad thinking that my bf is away. I couldn't eat better because I miss him, I couldn't get a proper sleep because I miss him. I'm afraid i might go insane. They say you need your friends in times like these, but I don't even feel like I want to see them.

Yesterday my bf was in Clark, Pampangga for a job orientation, and just now I got an SMS from him that he's off to Baguio for another interview. I hate to think that he's having a hard time finding a job, and now that he has one, it still makes me sad that he's far away. However, I am still glad, happy and full of hope that this is going to work good with him. Like what he always say, we have to sacrifice, for this is also for us. And I always tell him to think of himself first before me, because I'm still OK even if I get noticed the least. I know he cares and loves me, and I do the same to him.

The thing I hate the most about seeing couples is when they hold hands, and some sort of crap in public. It reminds me of us together, because we love to display our affection in public. As much as I want him to be here, and him wanting to here, it just won't happen for now. I miss the times we're together, and be lazy, watch movies, eat all day, and more. I just miss him.

I feel like the worst now. I need a hug.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment