Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Iloilo Dinagyang Festival 2010

I survived Dinagyang 2010! This blog entry will be all about pictures. enjoy!

January 22, 2010, Friday: Fireworks display at SM City parking lot. with me were my friends Don and Dona.




January 23, 2010, Saturday: I left my camera because I was in a hurry to be at the kiosk. we started drinking and eating at the food festival by 8pm.

January 24, 2010, Sunday: Dinagyang competetion. I went to the kiosk around 10 am, so I only took a few photos of the participating tribes. and the same time, we sell Dinagyang souvenirs, and food as part of our marketing course.

and the crowd was crazy, it was unbelievable. thousands of people went off the streets for the food festival, dancing, drinking and such. It was all fun! I really heart Iloilo!



Dinagyang Tumblers we sell at the kiosk.

No comments:

Post a Comment