Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Insomia Strikes Again

Last night while I was working, I controlled myself not to drink coffee.

Yes, I survived, however, I could not sleep until I finished my work at 1 AM. I thought watching one movie would relax me enough to get to sleep but I was wrong. Argh.

Also, when I was trying to fall asleep, everyone wants to talk to me. My phone kept on ringing and receiving SMS. I tried to ignore the phone calls by putting my phone in silent.

It was my friend who was actually calling but I decided not to pick it up because I know we could talk non-stop and I could not get my self to sleep. The one who were texting was my other guy friend who perhaps got nothing to do past 2 AM (why the hell was he awake at that hour?!). Anyway, I tried to ignore them and continued with my movie.

Eventually, I fell asleep at around 5 AM. Seriously, I was pissed. Bah. Then I woke at 10 am. And I'm still sleepy, but I have to get ready for work. Weh.

Go, fck yourself INSOMNIA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment