Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Recap of My December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

I am one of the many people who have encountered the best of 2011. I am so blessed with so many things, and I thank God for that.

December has been a hectic month. The first two weeks was all about work and then Christmas break. Lots of gatherings and preparations for the holidays. So let me give you a recap of my December.

Dec. 16, 2011 - Attended Rey & Sarah wedding at St. Joseph the Worker Church.
Sarah was my office mate before - she's a good friend and I wouldn't want to miss her big day. Here's a photo of us together with some of our friends.


It was also a great time to bond with my gal pal Tonette and Russell.



Dec. 17, 2011 - Attended my inaanak's (godchild) 2nd birthday; reunited with my guy friends as well.




Dec. 18, 2011 - Christmas dinner with my batch mates (2010) from the University of San Agustin. Just a small dinner buffet at Steps of Rome and did the exchange of gifts.


 Mango shake with whip cream tastes so good!

Got this cuddly plush animal from Lyn. 

Dec. 19, 2011 - Went to Maravilla Elementary School in Pototan, Iloilo for their Christmas Party. The school is one of the beneficiaries of Give Children Hope Foundation. The Feeding Program is one of the main projects of GCH - providing nutritious and healthy meals to children that will sustain them all throughout the day. I just monitor the finances, what they need and make a report for the sponsors. Know more about Give Children Hope by visiting this site: http://givechildrenhope.blogspot.com/



Dec. 23, 2011 - Christmas dinner at Hec's residence.




Dec. 25, 2011 - Christmas Day! Lunch at Hec's residence with his family. His sister's hubby cooked lunch for us. The food was delish! Hope I could grab some pics from his sister whenever she upload them. These are the only photos I took:



Then went to SM City for coffee and bought some stuff.

It's also my mom's 63rd birthday. We just had a little dinner at home. 


Dec. 27, 2011 - Lunch with Hec and family at Steps of Rome. No pictures of us, but I took a few photos of the food. LOL!

 Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet

 Steak Florentine

 Mashed Potato

Dessert at Maridel's, Plazuela.

To-die-for Frozen Mango Brazo with real mango bits and mango flavoured ice cream.
Check out my Foodspotting photos.

And in the evening, went to MO2, Smallville, with Hec and Thomas.





Hec went back to Pampanga on Dec. 28. I was a sad, and so was he. He always wanted to spend the New Year with his family though.

Dec. 29, 2011 - Catch up time with Kristiane. She just came back home from Manila. Glad we had a time to bond before the year ends.

 Coffee time at Amular Photography Studio + Cafe

 Plazuela

Bumped into Glaiza at SM City. 



So, that's a recap hehehe. Christmas was lovelier than expected. ;)

I wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hope you all have a fantastic 2012! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment