Friday, August 17, 2012

Fridate with Tita April and Frauh

I just came back home from meeting tita April (my bf's mom) and Frauh.

We stayed at the Prestige Lounge to relax and chitchat, then stroll in the mall, had snacks and dinner.

http://instagr.am/p/ObAy4Qsnr5/


Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet 

It was fun being with them! Tita April is like a mother to me, she's a beautiful person inside and out. I guess some people just misunderstood her, or just don't understand her at all. To have talked and laughed with her today makes me feel better. Times like these make me miss my mother terribly. :(

Anyway, I'm going to see my friends tomorrow and see Tita April and Frauh again on Sunday. So since we don't have work on Monday and Tuesday (it's a holiday) I guess I will just be staying at home watch some movies, or sleep. I need a lot of sleep. So, what are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment