Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Make Some Waves!

Time is fleeting. I try to live so hard and as true to myself as possible. i think about it a lot. It's not about saving up for the future or having perfect credit or owning assets and budgeting money. It's about the good things, that make your hair stand on end and keep your senses paying attention. Loving and playing and feeling peace and giving peace. Taking care of each other, being a solid person in what you think, how you feel, what you say and what you do.

are we reactionary to the planets and moon cycles .. are we destined in life?

It's crazy how life is so profound and mysterious and fleeting. I'm just really glad that I'm not caught in the masses who just WORK, WORK, WORK, slog along, do it right, follow the rules and don't make waves. so this is why I'm making some waves!

This happens if we have a lot of free time in our hands.
See us in different angles..hehe!





And here are the images from the other day:






Geez! Bad hair day. I just arrived, and no time to fix it. Hehehe.
Other than that, I'm all smiles and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment