Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sleepless

It's hard when you lay in your bed and cannot sleep. Really hard for me to fall asleep and if I do, I sleep from 2pm and wakes up at 4pm. Then I'd go back to sleep by 6pm and wakes up at 8pm. and everytime I go to work, I feel like I'm a walking corpse. Don´t know why this is happening, maybe because I have too much free time??

In addition to that, I was watching tv from 4-5pm, and this documentary on BBC came on about abandoned children in Bulgaria. It made me realize how fucked up the world is. Its so sad, I cried during the whole thing! That's because I love children. Problem is, even though some people want to help, Bulgaria has refused to let charities into the country to help them. Hardly any of the children survived, usually dying coz they are malnourished, anorexic or just because they have been driven insane being locked in. I wish I'm a billionaire so I could help them all.

I'm still sleepy. *yawns*

I've tried different techniques to combat insomnia, however, they don't seem to work on me. Blah.

Related posts:
Insomnia
All I want to do is sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment