Wow the whole 2010 has gone by real quick!
2010 is coming to a close. it has been a time. It has, without a doubt been a year of remarkable ups and downs. For the things that I went trhough, I could say that I didn't work hard on it, I just let it happen, because whenever I tried to.. it has become more difficult. My life has just shift its outlook. I had focused on the positive and doing one little thing around me, for my family, relationship and myself every day. It's just a matter of having good energy out, and good energy in. In some ways or another, I think I have developed a self-fulfilling prophecies, and focused on the positive rather than the negative which I had hoped to change those and have set in place for my self without even realizing it.
I have a lot of things to be thankful for, and since they are too many.. I will just make it short.
- I have graduated with my Marketing course after almost 9 years of quitting school.
- my ever supportive family
- The never-ending love and patience of my boyfriend
- a job that I love.
- fulfilled some of my goals.
- friends who stay no matter what
- and gained new friends who I clicked with almost immediately.
Speaking of friends, I have lost some... but gained more. So I guess in 2011, I should be careful on who I should be friends with. Avoid people who would just take advantage of your kindness and then leave you hanging when you need them.
So, I guess this would be my last post for the year. 2010 has been momentous, productve, insane, intense, and relentless. There were horrible things happened in between but I'm glad I have gone through that. However, I still have some other things to look forward to year 2011.
So what are your resolutions for 2011? I honestly don't have any for the new year. I just try to do the same thing every year, and that's to:
- stay healthy-ish (hehehe)
- sorround myself with good/bad people (I'll say just to put a little contrast, tee-hee!)
- good times, laugh, live, love.
Those are my ingredients for a fulfilled life and all that jazz. Hope you all do the same. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!