Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Backstabbers (Part 2)

This is interesting. I don't tolerate your comments because you are naming names.

I'm so honored and flattered at the same time that you still keep on coming back and checking up on me. So you still talk about me when you go out on a date with him? Funny. Am I that important to you? Or you are still that insecure? He's all yours, I never like him anyway. I have my love and happiness now. Can't you just get one for yourself? It just f*cks with your own karma. Piece of advice and you will be happy --- MOVE ON!!

Sometimes you have to try to get along, dear. I know the truth and I know what you're doing and thinking. And yes..I'm at my wit's end. Just so you know.

I apologize for this post guys, I have to vent out. They are the same people who really pissed me off. If you really wanna know the whole story.. just read on.

Related posts for your enlightenment:
Move On
I Want To Spit On You Face

No comments:

Post a Comment