Monday, December 10, 2007

Sick, Yet Adored

Before anything else.. I've said this once and I'll say this again..
To my fans (lol) who still keeps on sending me naked photos and provoke me.. again, please read my rules. I might as well make an incident report to Yahoo to block your account.

Thumbs up:
My tummy is disappearing and my hips are sticking out. And my friend from New Hampshire,USA (pronounced as noo-hamp-shur) complimented on how wonderful my breasts are. Oh yes I'm proud to say I have nice breasts (not that she saw me naked..nah-ah, we just bumped at each other at the mall). I'm blessed with such a wonderful "twin peaks". These I wish not to disappear. And her boyfriend commented that I don't look like my age. Woo-hoo! To be young again! What can I say...I have an award winning charm for young men. But I don't like young guys anymore. Guess how old I am now?

Thumbs down:
You know what really grinds my gears? People telling me that I'm thin and using a negative tone. I eat what the f#@k I want when I want, and if that means a big bowl of ice cream with fruits and chocolate/caramel syrup then that's what I'll eat. The fact is, I gain weight in my thighs first, then my face, then everywhere else. so I'm not going to actively try to gain weight - not that I should have to anyway!

So I left you guys on Saturday (December 8th update) since then I've been really sick and again I missed my night life. I was slacking in bed and friends were texting me that they were partying, getting more booze and got drunk. I missed the fun :(. I had a very boring weekend, but I had lovely visitors and such. Somehow it was very nice.

*cough* *sneeze* *ouchie*

I'm plagued again. I am sick. I appear to have caught a cold. A proper little flu ridden, helpless mess. Full of snot and fever. And it's not particularly fun. My head is constantly pounding like it's going to burst out. *yeowch* ! My boyfriend says I should go to the doctor. I'm just scared that they will say it's something worse. I want to take a day off from work tonight. But that's not something I do..so I'm gonna work. Ya, I'm feeling sorry for myself, screw you. I want a cuddle. Cuddles fix fever, flu's or any kind of sickness, right?

Though I'm sick, I still smile..and I'm compelled to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment